Working with Clinicans and End Users directly Lyncare ensures each customer is given factual information relevant to their needs and the appropriate time to assess and evaluate the product in question, including detailed product demonstrations, in-service and technical training.
SERVICE & REPAIR
Ensuring all equipment is serviced from the point of view of health & safety, compliance and functionality is vital to every organisation. At Lyncare we know how critical it is to keep your equipment in good working order.
- Engineers manufacturer trained on our range of products
- Service/Repair work in accordance with manufacturer recommendations
- Original manufacturer spare parts
- Large selection of spare parts in our warehouse
- Provide service certificates in accordance with HIQA requirements
- Annual and Preventative Maintenance contracts available
MOTOmed Relocation Programme
Lyncare is the sole distributor of the MOTOmed Range in Ireland and has been providing the MOTOmed Relocation Programme since 2007. The idea of the programme is to utilise the MOTOmed units owned by the customer by moving them amongst end users for a fixed period of time.
- All MOTOmed units remain the property of the customer
- Lyncare manage collection, servicing, delivery and training
- Customer provides list of users to benefit from programme
- Customer liaises with Lyncare to address specific user requirements
- Detailed feedback on unit usage